Thursday, November 6, 2008

week7 task2 song mv MY LOVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x-x5cfRIzk
an empty street,an empty house, a hole inside my heart.
i'm all alonethe rooms are getting smaller.
i wonder how, i wonder why, i wonder where they are the days we hadthe songs we sang together.
oh yeahand oh my love.
i'm holding on forever reaching for a love that seems so far. So i say a little prayerand hope my dreams will take me there.
where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love over seas and coast to coast to find a place i love the most.
where the fields are green to see you once again, my lovei try to read i go to worki'm laughing with my friends.


This song is the first English song I heard. Although it is an old song, it is one of my favorite songs. I remembered when I broke up with my girlfriend, I listened to song. I thought the lyric expressed my feeling, so it became my favorite song from then on.

No comments: