Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Best Friend


My best friend was my classmate whoes name is Liang. I have known him since I was in the primary school. Believe or not, I fought with him when we met each other first time. However, we love playing basketball that our favourite sports. With the same habbit, he became my friend. Although he didn't study with me at same school, we played basketball at the weekend. More time we played together, more we knew each other. And now, I have lived in Seattl for 1 month, but I still keep in touch with him. Every time I call him, we share our experience which are happy and unhappy. All in all, he is my best friend forever.

2 comments:

Gail said...

You are so lucky to have such a good friend! I like your picture on the great wall! When were you there together?

Heming said...

I traveled to Beijing in 2007